Lacy Crochet Shell Stitch
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Learning brand new crochet stitches is a lovely way to amp up your crochet skills while adding new textures to your projects. If you are a big fan of shell stitch patterns, consider learning this shell stitch variation. The Lacy Crochet Shell Stitch adds just a hint more of class to the classic crochet stitch we all know and love. Once you have practices this crochet stitch, consider adding it to a simple crochet scarf pattern to give a classic pattern new life.
In the Designer's Words: "This pattern comes with pictures and video tutorials for both right and left handed. This lacy pattern would make a great set of curtains or table cloth or even a Lacy Shawl."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Does Crochet Use More Yarn Than Knitting?
- Yarn Washing Symbols [PDF]
- Recycled Crochet Hook Holders
- Delicate Shells Crochet Stitch
- Crochet Plastic Bag Door Mat
- Crochet Ripple Afghan Troubleshooting Guide
- How to Wash Crochet and Knit Projects
- Catherine Wheel Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Shining Star Crochet Stitch
- How To Double Crochet Straight Edges
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Sew A Throw Pillow
- Flower Parade
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- Giraffe Print
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home