Winter Wonder Holiday Wreath
You can have this Winter Wonder Holiday Wreath hanging on your front door in under an hour, that's how easy it is to make! There are only four supplies needed, so it is easy on your wallet, too, if you have a budget for holiday decorations. This wreath, whether you make it for Christmas or just as winter decor, can go outside or stay indoors and bring a bright accent to your home. You could even do this with your kids and have them help you glue the wooden balls onto the wreath.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Various sizes of wood balls
- Styrofoam wreath form
- White spray paint
- Krazy Glue®No Run Craft Gel
- Using Krazy Glue No Run Craft Gel, glue the first layer of wooden balls to the styrofoam wreath. Stagger the size and variety of the balls on the first layer. Let dry according to directions.
- Add the next layer of wooden balls, and glue them in place with Krazy Glue. Again, make sure to stagger the size and variety of the balls on the second layer. Let dry according to directions.
- Continue adding layers until desired shape is created.
- Spray paint wreath white. Let dry and decorate with coordinating ribbon.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Wreaths"
DIY Christmas and Holiday Wreaths
There are no records