Mini Red and White DIY Christmas Wreath
If you're looking for a DIY wreath that truly stand out, this is the perfect project to try. This Mini Red and White DIY Christmas Wreath will help turn your home into a winter wonderland in no time. Make the holidays instantly merrier with this easy Christmas craft that won't leave you feeling frustrated. Your family and friends will be delighted when they see this glorious wreath on display as the latest addition to your DIY home decor collection. It's hard to resist the charm of this Christmas decorating idea, so don't be afraid to give it a try today.
If you loved this craft, you'll adore the ideas in 11 Vintage Christmas Decor Crafts.
- 120mm white polystyrene ring
- A4 sized piece of unbleached linen
- 1.5” wide strip cut from soft silver net fabric
- 24” of 0.6” wide red and white polka dot satin ribbon
- 1.4” high flat sided wooden Christmas ornament
- Red plastic Christmas beads chain
- Standard scissors
- Polystyrene glue
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Cut 1.2” wide strips from the unbleached linen.
- Starting at the back of the ring, use the polystyrene glue to affix the one end of the first linen strip to the ring.
- Wrap the linen strip tightly around the ring.
- Secure the second end of the linen strip to the back of the ring, again using polystyrene glue.
- Repeat steps 2-4 with more linen strips until the whole ring has been covered.
- Repeat step 2, now using the strip cut from the silver net fabric.
- Wrap the net fabric tightly around the ring and secure the second end of the strip to the back of the ring, again using polystyrene glue.
- Cut 6” from the ribbon, make a loop with it and hot glue it to the top of the wreath.
- Hot glue the one end of the beads chain to the back of the wreath. Twist the chain around the wreath. Cut off any remaining chain and hot glue the second end of the chain in place at the back of the wreath.
- Make a bow with the remaining ribbon and neatly cut the ends of the bow. Hot glue it to the bottom right of the wreath.
- Hot glue the Christmas ornament on top of the bow.
If you enjoyed this Christmas craft, get excited for the 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations free eBook.