Frosted Pinecone DIY Christmas Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I like making projects that serve more than one purpose. Like this Pinecone wreath. After Im done with my Fall Decorations I plan on adding red berries and re-making it into a Christmas Wreath."
- 14" Smoothfoam Wreath
- Assortment of Pinecones
- Spray Paint
- Craft Moss
- Craft Glue
- Hot Melt Glue Gun and Glue
- Ribbon and Raffia
- Thin Wire
Gather an assortment of various sizes of pinecones.
Spray one side of the pinecones with white spray paint.
Glue Moss onto Smoothfoam Wreath. (I left the outside of the wreath bare)
Hot Glue and wire larger pinecones onto the wreath first.
Fill in the Wreath with the smaller pinecones.
Tie Ribbon around the outside of the wreath.
Add raffia bow.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 2020 Christmas Toilet Paper
- Salt Dough Houses
- Christmas Village Shadowbox
- Corrugated Cardboard Snowman Ornaments
- Roll Brim Tunisian Toque
- Easy Fringed Garter Stitch Scarf
- Encompass Cowl
- Easy Snowflake Coasters To Sew Free Template
- Cardboard Postage Stamp Ornaments
- Christmas Coloring Card
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home