Bottle Cap Wreath
Here are some quick and thrifty instructions from Samantha Palacio on how to make a decorative wreath. Recycle those old bottle caps into a beautiful bottle cap wreath for an eco-chic holiday!
- Cardboard box
- Silver paint
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Bottle caps
- I started with a piece of a cardboard box. Shipping materials are a plenty around here so you will notice that reuse these a LOT.
- I traced two decorative bowls to get my perfect circles.
- I painted it silver. Green would be pretty too!
- I used hot glue to secure the bottle caps. The amount you will need will depend on the size of the wreath. I used about 50.
- In the end, I just reused a Velvet Bow that I had in my existing decor. Something about the simplicity of the actual bottle caps was appealing to me.