Wood Burned Ornaments
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make these beautiful DIY wood burned ornaments for your Christmas tree this year. They are easy to make and will add a bit of a rustic flair to your holiday decor. Since they are handmade, they make a thoughtful gift for friends or family. For this project you will need round wood ornaments, a wood burner, a pencil and some ribbon or twine. Tip: Practice first on a piece of scrap wood to determine the heat level that works best for your project."
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Rustic Pallet Cross
- Beautiful Wooden Cross with Inlay
- DIY Slide-Out Ironing Board
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- Diy Scrunchie Holder
- Sign On Wood
- The EASIEST Rustic DIY Wood Magnets Made From a Ruler.
- Decoupage Wooden Coat Hangers [3 Ways]
- 4 Easy Small Wood Projects You Didn't Know You Could Make
- Simple Homemade Wooden Cross
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home