Upcycled Wood Shipping Crate Playscape
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"We are almost all looking for ways to keep our kids active in the summer and a playground is an excellent way to do it. If you aren’t close to one or if your kids are too young to go alone, your alternative is a playscape. A playscape is a great solution and there are a lot of good ones on the market, the problem is that they can be very pricey. "
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Vintage Ruler American Flag Door Hanger
- Diy Scrunchie Holder
- Simple Homemade Wooden Cross
- Tiered Cupcake Stand
- Easy Layered Rustic Cross
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- The EASIEST Rustic DIY Wood Magnets Made From a Ruler.
- Diy Pentagon Popsicle Stick Shelf
- Easy Lap Desk with Epoxy Resin
- Wooden Slab Key Holder
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Sew A Throw Pillow
- Flower Parade
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- Giraffe Print
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home