Simple Air Freshener
When you've been inside the house for too long, you begin to realize how much freshening up there needs to be done. This Simple Air Freshener is a DIY air freshener that may help you feel like your living in a brand new home. It will surely give you something fun and creative to do for a little while. Many times, all you need to feel inspired is your favorite scent filling the rooms of your home. However, you don't need to stop there. This tutorial also includes a DIY car air freshener so you can surround yourself with good smells.
- Wood cubes, craft shapes, or pieces of wood
- Scented aromatherapy oil
- Paint brush
- Get some wood cubes, craft shapes or pieces of wood of your choice.
- Choose whatever scented aromatherapy oil you’d like and put some in a container. Then with a paint brush, brush on the oil.
- For the cubes, put them in a jar with several drops of oil and shake them up until the oil gets all over them.
- Spray perfume on it if you want. But if you do that you need to ensure that you do it on a relatively thicker piece of wood or the wood will warp. The perfume ones did not last as long as the oils ones did.
- After you cover the wood with the oil, in a closed container, let it sit overnight to absorb it.
- Then hang or place your air freshener wherever you’d like.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Woodcrafts"
Discover hundreds of wood crafts! These free wood craft projects range from picture frame projects to custom furniture and everything in between. Learn wood carving, wood burning, and more.
Sign Up for More Free Projects
There are no records