Diy Scrunchie Holder
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Learn how to make a DIY scrunchie holder with just a few supplies and minimal tools. This stand is a great way to display and contain the scrunchies in your collection. Supplies needed include: a 4 X 4 inch cedar post cap with a pre-drilled hole in the center, a 1 1/4 inch dowel, cut to 10 inches long, a 2 inch screw, wood glue, a screwdriver and paint or stain if desired. This project takes just minutes to complete. "
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Face Mask Sewing Patterns Roundup
- Super Simple Face Mask Pattern For Adults And Kids
- Crochet Easter Bunny Eggs
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- Cereal Box Organizer
- Bobble Stroller Blanket
- Felix Baby Blanket
- Cool Stripes Hat
- Soft & Snuggly Mini-shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home