Etched Glass Snowflake Votive
There's no better way to decorate your table than by creating your own Etched Glass Snowflake Votive from Linda Peterson. Snowflake crafts bring the fun of winter indoors without the bone-chilling weather! This is a perfect decoration for your Christmas table.
- Snowflake clip art from photo editing program or copyright free clip art on internet
- Clear contact paper
- Glass etching cream
- Alcohol based marker
- Glitter glue
- Make up sponge
- Double stick tape
- Craft knife
- Create snowflake pattern by drawing or using a photo editing program to fit the size of your glass votive. Cover votive with contact paper. Apply double stick tape to back side of snowflake pattern and apply to votive where desired.
- Cut out snowflake pattern with craft knife and remove contact paper.
- Apply etching cream leave on according to package directions. Completely rinse with water again following package directions.
- Rub marker over etched design…
- Wipe away excess ink with a damp cloth.
- Add glitter glue to give it a glittery sparkle.
For a comprehensive video tutorial of this project, check out How to Etch a Snowflake Design on a Votive Candle.
Read NextStunning Silver Holiday Decor
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.