Beaded Winter Scrapbook Photo
Create a beautiful scrapbook design using a winter photo, treasure tape and diamond beadlets. This is an easy project that helps bring your photo to life!
- Winter photos of your children
- 1" Treasure Tape™ roll
- Diamond Beadlets®
- Kreinik Tapestry #12 Braid 152V Vintage Sienna, 5982 Forest Green
- Kreinik 1/16” Ribbon 032 Pearl
- Shallow tray or pan
- Mount your photo onto cardstock or your scrapbook page, leaving at least 1/2” clear on all sides.
- Lay Treasure Tape™ around border of your photo, with half on your photo, and half on the cardstock or scrapbook paper. Remove red liner to expose sticky part.
- Begin thread embellishing: make soft curves of snow by laying 1/16” Ribbon 032 Pearl along the bottom.
- Then make tree trunks by laying strips of #12 Braid 152V Vintage Sienna. Use our photo as a guide for making a branch and tree trunk.
- Make the pine trees or leaves on the branches by laying #12 Braid 5982 back and forth, as shown in the photos.
- When thread embellishing is complete, lay your photo in the shallow pan, and cover all remaining sticky areas with the Diamond Beadlets®.
Read NextSnowy Day Penguin Craft
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.