We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Wine bottle crafts are a stunning way to decorate your home during the holidays. We love wine at these sort of occasions, so why not glitz up the bottles and let them take center stage? This charming piece of DIY Christmas décor is created from recycled wine bottles and a few more materials. Add the Wine Bottle DIY Christmas Décor to your mantle, Christmas dinner tablescape, entryway, or any other spot in your space that needs a hint of holiday glam.
In the Designer's Words: "Recycle your empty wine bottles into holiday decor or gifts you can give."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Empty bottles
- Pipe cleaners
- Holiday picks
- Foam balls
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This great kitchen canister set is just like Martha's! Keep all your food organized with this easy kitchen craft. These Martha… Continue reading: "Martha Stewart Knockoff Canisters"
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home