Love Letter Bottles
Looking for a fun upcycled craft to make from old glass bottles? Create Love Letter Bottlesfrom Melony Bradley. This is a fun way to show someone you care! Get creative and write inspiring notes to loved ones.
- Small glass bottles
- Sizzix's Tim Holtz Hardware Findings die
- National Nonwovens brown felt
- Aleene's Collage Pauge
- I used those mini "airplane" sized wine bottles to make an embellished letter keeper that I can display. I attached a cord to the inside lid so that when the lid is removed, the letter comes out. Sort of a message in a bottle type thing.
- I used Sizzix's Tim Holtz Hardware Findings die to cut the key hole from National Nonwovens brown felt. Vintage dictionary pages provide a fitting background and embossed metal sheets from Walnut Hollow provide a small border. My favorite part of making these was searching through old book pages to come up with fitting phrases that describe the theme of each love letter. I used Aleene's Collage Pauge to apply these to painted Patera Findings.
- My second favorite part was embellishing the lids with paint, beads and pearls. The keys are a scrapbook embellishment find from K and Company. They ensure that my old love letters are safe, under lock and key.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Wine Bottle Crafts"
Wine Bottle Crafts
Combine your love of crafting with your love of vino with these stunning and simple wine bottle crafts. These crafts made from wine bottles and wine cork crafts help you recycle treasured bottles in brand new ways.