DIY Wedding Guest Book
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I have a great wedding guest book idea for you today. I thought it would be fun to include some pictures of the bride and groom through the years next to the guest book. I went through tons of ideas on how to do that and settled on something that can be a gift after the wedding as well as decor during the wedding. I love things that won’t be thrown away after the wedding is over!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Mixbook canvas
- burlap guest book
- matching pen
- light up marquee letter
- picture easel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Transform those dollar store vases into these stylish Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases, great for spring decorating. With these… Continue reading: "Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases"
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home