Terri O Video: Pastel Flower Wedding Invitations
- Card stock: Whisper White, Blush Blossom
- 3/8-inch-wide white satin ribbon
- White self-adhesive pearls
- Ivory colored sprinkles
- Copic markers: pale pink RV10, barium yellow Y00, rose pink R81, fruit pink E02, willow G24 or Chalk
- Megabilities Curved Rectangles die-template (#S5-006)
- Borderabilities die-templates: Lattice (#S4-218), On the Vine Grand (#S7-017)
- Nestabilities Peony die-template (#S4-193)
- The Wizard Manual die-cutting machine
- Transparent double-sided tape
- Form 3 3/4 x 5 1/2-inch top-fold card from Whisper White card stock for card base.
- Using Mega Curved Rectangles No. 6 die-template, cut and emboss rectangle from Whisper White card stock. Use Lattice die-template to cut border on one short edge of white curved rectangle. Adhere to Blush Blossom card stock and trim to create narrow border, cutting straight across lattice edge.
- Using On the Vine die-template and Blush Blossom card stock, cut and emboss one vine. Tint leaves using willow marker. Bend leaves to shape. Position and adhere vine to solid portion of white rectangle, trimming to fit as needed.
- Using Peony No. 2 and No. 3 die-templates, cut two flowers from Whisper White card stock. Tint with pale pink, barium yellow, rose pink and fruit pink markers. Press flowers in palm of hand to shape, and then glue together. Apply glue to center of flower and add ivory sprinkles. Glue flower to vine.
- Embellish vine, flower center and lattice border with pearls. Tie a 14-inch length of ribbon around card front. Adhere card front to front of card base.
Sources: Card stock from Stampin’ Up!; self-adhesive pearls from Kaisercraft; colored sprinkles from Flower Soft Inc.; Copic markers from Imagination International Inc.; die-templates from Spellbinders Paper Arts.
Read NextPrintable Wedding Invitations