Heartfelt Collection: Thank You Cards
Show your gratitude after your big day with these handmade paper thank you cards from Arnold Grummer's Paper Making Kits and Supplies -- the perfect completion to the entire Heartfelt Collection.
- Arnold Grummer's Angel Wings: Pink
- Arnold Grummer's Paper Additive
- Arnold Grummer's Large Dip Handmold
- Arnold Grummer's Iridescent Flakes
- Arnold Grummer's Papermill PRO Envelope & Stationery Kit
- White photocopy paper, plain or printed (to recycle for paper making)
- Vellum (plain)
- Optional: Snippets of light green metallic floss or thread to add to pulp
- Optional: Dried plumosa fern (available in the floral dept) to add to pulp
- Pink cardstock - 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
- pink ribbon, 1/4" wide
- Hole punch
- Scissors or 12" personal trimmer
- Optional: Decorative edge scissors
- Computer with Printer
- Use AG Large Dip Handmold or AG Papermill PRO kit to make one sheet of paper per guest. The Invitation, RSVP Card, and Thank You Note can all be made from one sheet of handmade paper. You'll need to make 2 sheets of handmade paper per guest if you use Arnold Grummer's Papermill Kit.
- To make pulp, recycle plain or printed white photocopy paper. Use 1 1/2 sheets of photocopy paper for every handmade sheet you plan to make. (Use 3/4 of a sheet if you use the Papermill Kit.)
- Add pink petals, iridescent flakes, fern (optional),snippets of thread (optional), and 1/8 tsp. of paper additive to pulp before forming sheets.
- Form, press and dry sheets following kit or handmold directions.
- Trim (or tear) handmade paper 2 3/4" x 4". Save leftovers for the folk heart (step 7 - invitation instructions), and to decorate favors for the reception.
- Print Invitation, RSVP and Thank You card text on vellum using your home computer or take to a copy center. Trim to 2 3/4" x 4".
- Center vellum with printed information over handmade paper and punch two holes at the top. Thread ribbon and trim ends.
Heartfelt Collection: Candy Favors
Heartfelt Collection: Ring Bearer Pillow
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.