"Thank You" Wedding Favors in Jars
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Wedding favors in jars can be a great addition to your wedding. They’re easy to create, make a pretty display at your reception and are a fresh take on favors. You will not have to worry about anyone breaking the jars but you can still get that great mason jar look. Set these out at your wedding reception and let the guests pick up their own fun little gift in a jar."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Printable file for the thank you labels
- OL2088 labels in the color of your choice (we used pastel green) Be sure to purchase plenty of the labels because these will be perfect for thank you cards and more!
- Small plastic jars (great because they will not break!)
- Favor of your choice (we used chocolate covered pretzels)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Bobble Drops Flower Hexagon
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- How To Make Your Own Reversible Quilted Fabric
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- Cute Bows Dishcloth
- Make A Victorian Steampunk Necklace And Bracelet
- Lavender Chamomile Milk Bath Recipe
- Vanilla Mint Lip Scrub Recipe
- Dandelion Painting On Canvas
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home