Napkin Wedding Flower Favors
Easy to make summer wedding ideas. Dana Willard's Napkin Wedding Flower Favors will bring color to any wedding reception.
- Twist Ties - silver or solid white are best. Find them at any party store (or with a box of trash bags)
- Dowels - any size your prefer. They're about $2 at Hobby Lobby. If you want to spray paint your wooden stems, check out the No-Sew Flowers Tutorial for details.
- Party Napkins - I prefer using two sizes: medium and small. If you can't find small ones, simply trim the middle napkin down to a smaller size. All these colors were purchased at Hobby Lobby, $2-$3. Ikea also has nice paper napkins.
- Make the napkin wedding flowers
- Print your names and date, punch a hole, and use a decorative tie or string and attach it to each flower.
- Use the end of a dowel to curl the twist tie strings.
Read NextHeartfelt Collection: Cookie Favor