Mason Jar Cocktail Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Show appreciation for friends and family with these adorable mason jar cocktail kits! This craft is a great way to make your own party favors and reuse mason jars. Whether you’re a margarita maven or cider connoisseur, these kits are a super simple way to make your guests feel warm and welcome. You can also make it a mocktail by ditching the alcohol in favor of juice or syrup. To make the kits, follow the 6 simple steps below. Before you start, make sure you have an accurate guest count so that you know how many kits to make. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
- Mason jar: You can go large or small, but at least a pint- or quart-sized jar will be perfect for most cocktails.
Straw: Match the straw with the cocktail, or provide a straw in a contrasting color for a vibrant pop.
Scissors: You'll need scissors to cut the twine or string, as well as any gift tags you may attach.
Twine: Use twine, string, yarn, or even a ribbon (for a more refined look) to tie on the tag and mini liquor bottles.
Drink tag: Attach a tag to thank guests for coming, and let them know how to make their kits. We made printable tags for you!
Mixers: Some drinks will only require one ingredient, while others may need extras like simple syrup or tabasco. Depending on your cocktail, you may have to get creative to fit everything in the jar.
- Liquor: The smallest bottle you can find at the store. Typically 1.7 oz or about 50ml will be just the right size to tie on the outside of your kit.
Add some small accents like paper filling or confetti for a stylish flair.
Place your mixer and any extra ingredients like Tabasco inside the jar.
Insert the straw, securing it in a position where it will stay put.
Attach a gift tag around the grooves of the jar and tie a knot.
Hold your liquor to the knot and tie it just below the cap.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Ladies and gentlemen, this is The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need. This easy beginner granny square crochet pattern is… Continue reading: "The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need"
- Mason Jar Beach Wedding Table Numbers
- Date Night In A Jar Gift Idea: A Year Of Date Ideas
- Modern End Table from Wedding Keepsakes
- "33 Summer Wedding Ideas" eBook
- Splatter Paint Bridesmaid Tee Shirt
- Handmade Wedding Crafts
- Wedding Guest Book
- 33 Summer Wedding Ideas + 6 New Great Ideas
- Flower Girl Crown
- Paper and Bead Wedding Jewelry
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Bunny For Easter
- Printable Easter Eggs [Free Download]
- Free Crochet Face Mask Pattern
- Easy Crochet Wildflower Pattern
- Crochet Easter Egg Applique
- Onward And Upward Scrap Afghan
- Headband Pattern
- Stress Relieving Easter Egg
- Westcott 100 Watt Glue Gun
- Screen-Print Pendants
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home