Lace Choker With Fringe
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love making chokers and this is a super fun and easy way to make a lace choker with a big impact! Starting with heavy lace, pick something with a beautiful pattern and shape. Add some ribbons and voila! A beautiful statement necklace. You can also add a brooch or other embellishments if you wanted to, it's up to you. This project requires only a few supplies and it's super easy! With a slightly gothic feel, it's perfect for this time of year."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
- Christian Mixed Media
- How to Attach Patches Without Sewing
- Lace Choker With Fringe
- 33 Red Heart Patterns for Hats
- Mens Prayer Shawl Patterns
- Easy Beanie Hat With A Twist
- DIY Woven Tassel Keychain
- Crochet Baby Booties Pattern, Crochet Baby Shoes Size 0 To 24 Months, Crochet Booties
- Blessed Mama Vinyl Sweatshirt Tutorial
- Off The Shoulder T-Shirt Dress
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- I Spy Sports
- I Spy Outer Space
- Winter Kids Scarf
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- How To Make Sanda Frost From Paper?
- Color Block (or Not) Earrings
- Buffalo Plaid Placemat
- 10 Winter Coloring Pages for Adults: Printable PDFs
- Elf Leg Earrings
- Through The Window Hand Towel
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home