Popsicle Stick Hexagon Shelf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
None of your friends will be able to guess what this chic DIY floating shelf is made of! The Popsicle Stick Hexagon Shelf is easy on your wallet without looking cheap. Without paint, this craft takes less than an hour. Taking a little extra time to stain your craft, however, really is worth it.
Add some wood stain to your DIY wall decor to make it look more elegant and expensive. Once you've completed this wooden craft, there are plenty more variations you can make to add more shelves to your room and tie your decor together.
Check out the video below for another great DIY wall decor tutorial, this one for a Broken CD Shelf!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
MaterialsPaint, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Rustic Wooden Wall Hanging
- Succulent Garden DIY Wall Decor
- Popsicle Stick Hexagon Shelf
- How to Make a Dreamcatcher with Beads
- Green Celtic Cross
- DIY Woven Wooden Cross Wall Hanging
- Rustically Beautiful Twig Cross
- Boho Trim and Yarn Wall Hanging
- Glitter and Shells Shadow Box Craft
- Toilet Paper Roll Sunflowers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Googly Eyed Deer Ornament
- DIY Lavender Bath Salts
- French Vanilla Coffee Sugar Scrub
- Vanilla & Lavender Soap Recipe Using Melt and Pour
- Natural Sugar Scrub with Fresh Blueberries
- Homemade Orange Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Coconut Rose Petal Soap
- Homemade Apricot Seed Soap with Peach Mango Fragrance
- Homemade All Natural Lemon Soap
- Homemade Eucalyptus Soap Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home