This whimsical vase will come out swimmingly when you use brightly, glossy enamel paint.
DecoArt Products Required
Americana Gloss Enamels
- DAG04 - Sand --- NEW!!
- DAG67 - Black --- NEW!!
- DAG228 - Bright Orange --- NEW!!
- DAG230 - Festive Green --- NEW!!
- DAG234 - Calypso Blue --- NEW!!
- DBR2002-B - Round 2
- 1/4" flat brush
- 1/4" round foam pouncer brush
- Masking tape
- Flat glass accent marbles: Mega Marbles, Snowflake Light Blue
- Rectangular 6" x 4" glass vase: Gerson Co.
Preparation: Remove all labels or tags from surface before painting. Clean glass with alcohol and dry.
- Trace pattern onto paper and trim close to lines. Refer to photo for placement and tape paper pattern on inside of glass with pattern facing front of vase.
- Use flat brush and Bright Orange to paint fish shape; let dry between coats and remove pattern.
- Use pouncer brush dipped in Sand to paint irregular pattern along bottom edge of vase.
- Use pouncer brush to paint Calypso Blue dots for bubbles.
- Use end of paintbrush and Black to dot on fish eye.
- Use round brush and Festive Green to paint wavy lines of seaweed in different lengths; let dry.
- Place glass marbles on bottom of vase.