Valentine's Day Doily Banner
A little glitter and some die cut hearts are all you need to create your own Valentine's Day Doily Banner from Latrice Murphy. Celebrate this lovely day with a colorful craft you can hang anywhere. Valentine's Day crafts are a great way to enjoy the holiday even if you don't have a sweetie.
- Silhouette Die Cutting Machine
- Dry adhesive
- Glossy Accents
- Glue gun
- Small embellishments
- Die cut your letters and rosettes.
- Mist the letter with shimmer spray.
- Layer a heart doily over a circle one and attach the letters to the front.
- Using a small stapler attach your layered doilies to some 5/8” ribbon of your choice.
- Last you want to add gemstones and small sticker embellishments to finish it off.
How to Make a Valentine's Day Doily Banner: