Last Minute Valentine Cards
These Last Minute Valentine Cards are so easy to make! Gather some yarn and some paper and get ready to make these fun and unique Valentine cards for everyone, including neighbors and teachers!
- Glue stick or your favorite kind of liquid stitch glue
- Leftover yarn scraps
- Card stock, any color or design of choice
- Paper punch
- Choose the main paper for your card. I decided to use some pink-and-red glittery paper from Hobby Lobby for mine. The camera doesn’t do it justice! Now, bend your card in half.
- Once you’re happy with your paper choice, cut out a simple heart template. I used one from online, but you can easily trace and cut your own by hand.
- Trace your heart template over some decorative paper that complements the main part of the card and cut it out. glue your heart shape directly in the middle of the card so it looks like this:
- Grab your hole punch and punch a few holes along the outside of the heart shape. It should look something like this:
- Take about a 7 -inch piece of yarn and weave it in and out of the holes. Take an extra 3-inch piece and tie a small bow. Glue or tie this bow to the top of the heart like this: