98 Heart Craft Ideas
These heart crafts for adults are gorgeous for Valentine's Day or any time of year!
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Heart craft ideas are so inspiring for your decor, gifts, and more. The heart motif is a lovely one that will never go out of style, and there are so many crafty possibilities for hearts! Make them for Valentine's Day or for any time of year!
What's the best way to show someone you care for Valentine's Day? Make Valentines heart crafts! Get some ideas for Valentine crafts to make for your significant others, explore Valentine's Day kid crafts, and find more ideas below! Hearts are the most popular Valentine's Day motif, so Valentines heart crafts are in great supply. A heart is a simple, symmetrical shape, and yet it means so much. Create these coloring pages, decorations, and more, all with beautiful, romantic hearts.
Table of Contents
Homemade Valentine's Day gifts for boyfriend are the best way to go this year. Get inspired with our collection of ideas: 72 Valentines Crafts for Boyfriend
Heart Decoration Ideas
Deck the halls with hearts, hearts, and more hearts! Use pink and red to your heart's content for Valentine's Day or for any time of year with these beautiful, decorative crafts.
- Framed Metallic Stitched Heart
- Heart Pom Pom Pillow
- Scrap Fabric Heart
- Ultra Frost Heart Votives
- Valentine's Day Bowl Fillers
- Gorgeous Upcycled Jeans Heart Wreath
- Chicken Wire Heart Decor
- Valentine's Day Garland
- Wall Hanging Heart Quilt
- Heart Shaped Topiary
- Map to My Heart
- Fringed Felt Heart
- Valentines Heart DIY Pillow
- Valentine's Paper and Styrofoam Heart Bouquet
- Fabric Scrap Heart Magnets
- Country DIY Fabric Wreath Tutorial
Give a homemade gift with the darling heart motif. With these Valentine's Day crafts, you can literally give someone your heart, handmade with love. Ask someone to be your Valentine or simply express your love any time of year by crafting and giving these heartfelt gifts.
One great gift idea is picture frames. Don't you just love the look of framed photographs around the house? If you have a lot of picture frames at home, consider incorporating them into your gifts. Make one (or a bunch) of these projects to frame your loved ones in a special way.
- Valentine's Day Heart Box
- Valentine's Day Mug Cozy
- A Mug of Love
- Mini Felt Conversation Hearts
- Floral Hearts Gift Tags
- DIY Valentine's Day Hoop Art
- Be My Love Boxers
- Sparkle Heart Frame
- Heart Shaped Bottle
- Foam Heart Frame
- Winged Heart Frame
- Conversation Heart Frame
- Beaded Heart Trio
- Easy Conversation Heart Coasters
- Be My Valentine Quilt Pattern
- Felt Crochet Heart Pattern
Free Valentine Crochet Patterns
Crocheted hearts work up quickly, and they're cute to boot! These homemade hearts will have your crochet hooks in a frenzy up until the big day. If you don't do any crafts besides crocheting, you can still make heart crafts.
- Pink and Red Crocheted Hearts
- Crochet Valentine Tablecloth
- Valentine Amigurumi Heart
- Crochet Valentine Hearts Afghan
- Valentine Chocolates
- Crochet Heart Sachets
- Crochet Heart Motif Applique
- Ombre Love Crochet Heart
- Scandinavian Hearts
- 5 Minutes Tiny Crochet Heart Applique
- Cross My Heart Treat Bag
- Pretty Hearts Hot Pad
- Valentine’s Day Heart Basket
- Heart Coffee Cozy
- Easy Crochet Hearts
- Crochet Heart Cozy
- Latent Heart Granny Square
- Little Softie Heart Crochet Pattern
- "I Heart You" Crochet Pillow Pattern
Heart Crafts to Wear
Wear your heart on your sleeve...or your shoes, or wherever you want! These heart craft ideas are the best kind yet--wearable! If you love dressing for the occasion, make these projects ahead of time to wear on Valentine's Day. You'll be the most festive one.
Valentine's Day would be nothing without homemade cards! Check out these Valentines heart crafts featuring the best homemade cards to make for all of your loved ones. These cards are perfect for parents, children, spouses, and even friends!
Valentine's Day Kid Crafts
If you're looking for that perfect Valentine's Day kid craft, look no further than these darling projects. Hearts are easy for kids to make, and they represent the true meaning of the holiday: love.
Heart DIY Jewelry Projects
These crafts make great Valentine's Day gift ideas for the special lady in your life! Make them for wives, girlfriends, moms, sisters, friends...or yourself! Wear festive Valentine's Day jewelry with these Valentines heart crafts. Some of these projects are more specific to Valentine's Day, but others you can wear any time of year. Hearts don't go out of style, so whether you prefer to wear them to celebrate the holiday or for any occasion, you'll enjoy browsing the ideas below.
- Hearts Shrink Plastic Necklace
- Candy Heart Bracelet
- Heart Box Necklace
- String of Hearts
- Conversation Heart Felt Ring
- Sweetheart Necklace and Earrings
- Heart Toggle Necklace
- Guest Valentine Project: Hearts of Many Dimensions
- Felt Heart Brooch or Pendant Necklace
- Conversation Hearts Shirt and Necklace
- Brighton Style Jewelry Set
- Quilled Heart Necklace
It's not Christmas anymore, but you can still hang ornaments! Make these adorable heart ornaments to decorate for Valentine's Day or for any time of year. You can trim a V-day tree, hang them from a garland, or even use them as gift toppers.
Heart Coloring Pages for Adults
If you're all about the relaxing art of coloring, consider coloring pages filled with love. These beautiful heart coloring pages include lovely quotes, beautiful heart motifs, and other designs for a truly lovely coloring experience.
Looking for more coloring page ideas? Get our collection of 28 Valentine's Day Coloring Pages
Do you love hearts in your crafts all year round, or mainly for Valentine's Day?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Talk about going green! Transform sturdy bags made from recycled materials into storage bags for fruit and vegetables in this tutorial… Continue reading: "Easy Recycled Fruit and Veggie Bag"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shamrock Man
- Funfetti Sweater
- Bunny Sharpie Mug
- Beef Vegetable Soup In A Jar Gift Idea
- Sowing The Seeds Burlap Planter And Printable
- No-sew Llama Coffee Cozy
- Crinkle Bee Baby Toy
- StyleTech Craft
- Diy Fabric Headband
- Rainbow Pom-pom Flower Decoration
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home