39 Christian Crafts
Find wonderful Christian crafts for adults and children alike in this collection.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Christian crafts offer many different opportunities for demonstrating and celebrating faith. In this collection you'll find a variety of Christian crafts for adults and kids alike!
Crafters can decorate Christian crosses for home decor or as an activity to do with church groups. Christian crafts for kids are a great way to engage children with Christianity and serve as a wonderful teaching aid. Homemade crafts featuring Biblical characters or angels also make wonderful Christian gifts at Christmas, Easter and other occasions. You'll love the gift ideas and home decor ideas in this collection.
Table of Contents
Christian Gifts and Decor
- Blessed C2C Crochet Blanket Pattern
Make an afghan with a faith-based sentiment when you learn C2C crochet.
- DIY Decoupage Notebook Tutorial
Make your own notebooks and add faith-based sentiments to the cover. This is a great project if you're looking to keep a gratitude journal.
- Fearfully & Wonderfully Made DIY Scripture Pillow
Choose one of the loveliest quotes from Psalms to embroider on a pillow. This makes a great gift.
- Let Your Light Shine (Matthew 5:16) DIY Wall Art
If you've never tried transferring an image with decoupage, this is a really fun piece of wall art to make. Includes a free printable!
- Saint Wine Charms
I made these wine charms for my dear friend as a wedding gift! These are a wonderful gift and so fun to have at parties. You can tell people "I have the St. Anthony glass!"
- Silent Night Nativity Scene
This is an easy painting project for a nativity scene that could be a great fit for your home's aesthetic.
- Crystal Pearl Prayer Bracelet
Make a gorgeous prayer bracelet with bright white beads and a beautiful cross charm.
- Cross Beaded Earrings
Learn how to string jewelry in the shape of a cross to make these lovely earrings.
- Crocheted Nativity
Take your crochet to the next level with this beautiful project for making a nativity.
- Crochet 3 Wise Men
Once you learn how to make a nativity, learn how to crochet the three wise men, too!
Angel Crafts to Make
- Christmas Angel
Get a jump on this free cross-stitch design for a beautiful cross-stitch Christmas angel.
- Patriotic Flying Angel
Show your faith and your American pride with this patriotic angel craft.
- Dated Angel Ornament
Cross-stitch an angel ornament with a date to mark the first Christmas for a new family arrival or create one for every year!
- Ruffled Angel Statue
Use inexpensive materials such as foam and faux-finish to create a stand-out angel for your home.
- Heavenly Angel Pillows
These gorgeous pillow feature crocheted angel motifs for a vintage yet timeless look, perfect for holiday season.
- Delicate Angel Doll Crochet Pattern
Crochet an angel doll for a new baby or little girl in your life with this free pattern.
- Little Angel
Make a little angel as an ornament or an applique for a larger crochet project.
- Crochet Angel Tree Topper
So long as you're crocheting angels, make this one as a topper for your tree!
- Angel Ornament Pattern
This is a great angel crochet pattern for beginners. Learn how to count rows as you make triangles for the wings and body.
- Angel Charm
This simple beading project makes a pretty angel window decoration. Kids will probably need adult help with the beading wire, or they can use thread for the easiest version.
- Angelic Snow Angels
This is a fun project to work on if you want new Christmas decorations for your mantel!
- Simple Elegance Magenta Christmas Angel
Feathers, a glass bead, and a styrofoam cone are the main materials you need to make this tabletop angel!
Find even more of our popular angel crafts in our roundup: 34 Angel Crafts to Make for Christmas
Wooden Cross Craft Ideas
- Beaded Inset Cross
This craft looks messy but liquid beads make decorating a snap. Kids can paint and decorate their own Christian crosses with these materials.
- Beaded Wooden Cross
Create this colorful Christian cross for home décor with scrapbook paper and colorful braids.
- Decoupaged Easter Cross
Customize your new wooden cross with your favorite colors! This project is suitable for Easter with the pastels, or you can make a version for any other time of year.
- Green Celtic Cross
This gorgeous project is great for those Irish Christians! If green is a favorite color, make this to go along with your home's color scheme.
Christian Crafts for Kids
- Cross Stitch Easter Canvas Cross Bookmarks
This easy project is a great way to introduce kids to cross stitch! By using plastic canvas, kids can make a cross to carry with them.
- Simple Popsicle Stick Crosses
This kids craft is an absolute classic for Sunday school and Vacation Bible School!
- Bottle Cap Crosses
This is a wonderful, easy project for kids to do. Start collecting bottle caps so they can make these sweet crosses!
- God's Eye Craft Tutorial
This tutorial is great for kids and adults alike! Many kids learn how to make these at camp, but adults can also turn them into gorgeous wall hangings.
- Kids' Beaded Angel
Teach kids basic beading with this adorable beaded angel tutorial!
Find more of our favorite Christian crafts for kids in our collection of 17 Kids Sunday School Crafts
BONUS! Christian Coloring Pages
- Redeemed Adult Coloring Page
- Ask and It Will Be Given Adult Coloring Page
- Fishers of Men Adult Coloring Page
- Saint Dominica Coloring Page
- Everything in Its Time Adult Coloring Page
- The Lord Is My Shepherd Adult Coloring Page
- Golgotha Christian Coloring Page for Adults
- Religiously Inspired Bookmark Coloring Templates
- Celestial Angel of Peace Coloring Page
What project will you make?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you're looking for a cute knitted accessory to stave off the chill in your office, retirement, church, etc., this shoulder shawl… Continue reading: "Soft Shoulder Shawl Knitting Pattern"
- Pine Cone Flower Refrigerator Magnets
- DIY Wreaths from Paper Drinking Straws
- Giant Tassel Keychain Easy Yarn Craft
- 15 Minute Macrame Rainbow
- DIY Ultimate Harry Potter Treasure Box
- How To Make Dryer Balls
- A Message from the Editors of FaveCrafts
- Macrame Light Pendant
- Scrap Fabric Birds
- Easy T-Shirt Pillow
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Bingo Game For Kids
- Ultimate Sports Bra Pattern
- Common Sewing Machine Problems And How To Fix Them
- Tiny Petunia Flower | Crafting Happiness
- Country Spice Pumpkins
- Molly The Mermaid
- Soft Sunshine Chair Pad
- Knitted Moccasin Slippers For Children
- Diy Masks Chain
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home