The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Lavender Bath Bombs
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Pop a lavender bath bomb into the bathtub to fizzle and dissipate, filling the room with the soothing and relaxing scent of lavender. Today, we chose Lavender scented bath bombs because it’s simply our favorite scent. It makes for the perfect way to unwind after a long day, and you’ll come out of the tub smelling fresh and feeling at peace. We’ve been stockpiling lavender bath and body projects, our Lavender Soap, Lavender Sugar Scrub, and Lavender Candles would make the best DIY gift basket when paired with these bath bombs!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
1 cup baking soda
1/2 cup citric acid
1/2 cup Epsom salt
1/2 cup cornstarch
2 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil melted
3/4 Tbsp water
2 Tbsp lavender buds
10 drops lavender essential oil
8 drops purple liquid coloring *optional
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oscar Ballot Printable 2021
- Waves Of Emotions Cowl
- Striped Hourglass Square
- Make Your Own Fake License Plate For Your Kids Bike
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- Eyelet Lace Tee
- Ministering Angel Free Printable
- Cardboard Tube Bunny Rabbit Family
- Sheep Painted Rocks
- Paper Plate Tropical Fish
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home