The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
How To Make Lipgloss
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Lip gloss helps protect your lips as the colder weather approaches, all while adding a pop of color and shine. Learn how to make lip gloss at home! It’s the perfect combination of an easy recipe and inexpensive ingredients. With a few ingredients, you can whip up a whole lot of fun lip gloss flavors. We used tropical punch, watermelon, cherry, and orange, but there are lots of flavors and combinations you can create! Petroleum jelly forms a natural barrier against moisture. It has been used since its discovery in 1859 to prevent skin from chapping, making it a perfect base for lip gloss."
Petroleum Jelly a new unopened container
unsweetened Kool-Aid packets in various flavors (we used dark cherry, tropical punch, watermelon, and orange)
Edible glitter or edible glitter gel Optional
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Canning Ring Wreath
- Pumpkin Spice Bath Bombs
- Laser-Cut Harry Potter Time Turner
- Scrap Fabric Birds
- A Message from the Editors of FaveCrafts
- Back-to-School Organizer for Desk Supplies
- Macrame 3-Pot Plant Holder
- 36 Dollar Store Crafts
- T Shirt Hanging Wall Art
- Ribbon Crafts: 14 Things to Make with Ribbon
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pumpkin Bunting
- Witch Hat Hair Accessory
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- Lavender Soap
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble
- Fall Suncatchers
- Homemade Puzzle For Kids Us
- Mocha Cherry Shawl
- Mystic Ripple Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home