The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
How To Make Dryer Balls
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Do you have scrap wool yarn laying around? Would you like to decrease the dry time while drying clothes in your dryer? This tutorial shows you how to make eco-friendly dryer balls with wool yarn! You can either use your scrap yarn or buy some inexpensive yarn at the store. No knitting or crochet experience required. Many people use dryer balls in place of dryer sheets as an eco friendly option. They are so easy to make and all you need are a pair of nylons, wool yarn, and a tapestry needle."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you're looking for a cute knitted accessory to stave off the chill in your office, retirement, church, etc., this shoulder shawl… Continue reading: "Soft Shoulder Shawl Knitting Pattern"
- Teacher String Art Project
- Macrame Wall Hanging for Beginners
- Polymer Clay Valentine Buttons
- Llama Thread Bobbin
- Celebrate Summer with a Pedicure Gift Basket!
- Flamingo Mobile
- Pine Cone Flower Refrigerator Magnets
- Diy Flower Place Setting Decorations For Mother's Day
- Wheelbarrow Fairy Garden
- Back-to-School Organizer for Desk Supplies
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rhombus Weave Shawl
- Homemade Body Wash (from Bar Soap)
- Top Down Crochet Tee With Braids
- Crochet Shirt With Bobbles
- Striped Crochet Top
- Mosaic Crochet Pillow
- Lacy Crochet Cardigan
- Simple Crochet Pillow Cover
- Women's Crochet Cardigan
- Pinecone Twist Headband
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home