Flames Face Mask
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Set the world on fire on your next trip to the grocery store! This flames face mask crochet pattern is made with cotton yarn with instructions for cloth lining. Lining is open on one side to allow insertion of filter. Mask measures approximately 5" tall by 7" wide and have ear straps on each side. Instructions include easy-to-follow color chart. Since flames naturally jump all over, you don't have to worry if the colors don't come out perfect! Masks made according to this pattern are not medical grade masks and are not FDA approved. They are designed to help you avoid touching your face. Even when wearing a mask, the CDC still recommends practicing social distancing, which means staying 6 feet apart from others in public. Materials: 1/3 oz. black 1/4 oz. yellow 1/4 oz. red Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook Yarn needle Sewing thread Small piece of woven fabric for lining "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 sc = 1"
4 rows = 1"
Finished Size5" x 7"
- Cotton worsted yarn
- Size G crochet hook
- needle & thread
- Small piece of cotton fabric
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Transform those dollar store vases into these stylish Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases, great for spring decorating. With these… Continue reading: "Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases"
- Teacher String Art Project
- Macrame Wall Hanging for Beginners
- Polymer Clay Valentine Buttons
- Llama Thread Bobbin
- Celebrate Summer with a Pedicure Gift Basket!
- Flamingo Mobile
- Pine Cone Flower Refrigerator Magnets
- Diy Flower Place Setting Decorations For Mother's Day
- Wheelbarrow Fairy Garden
- Back-to-School Organizer for Desk Supplies
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rhombus Weave Shawl
- Homemade Body Wash (from Bar Soap)
- Top Down Crochet Tee With Braids
- Crochet Shirt With Bobbles
- Striped Crochet Top
- Mosaic Crochet Pillow
- Lacy Crochet Cardigan
- Simple Crochet Pillow Cover
- Women's Crochet Cardigan
- Pinecone Twist Headband
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home