The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Circular Weaving on a Wood Basket Base
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Have you ever worked with a basket base? Hooked for Life gave me a wood basket base for free to review. Rather than use it as intended, for the base of a basket, I decided to try something different. The holes around the edge make these basket bases an easy to use loom! Learn how to warp the loom and create your own, circular weaving design. It’s a great way to use up scraps of pretty yarns, ribbons, and more. The edging on this weaving is a basic single crochet. "
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
- Circular basket base
12 yds of a strong thread or yarn for the warp
Scraps of yarn, fabric, or other soft material for the weft
- Needle that your weft material will fit into (optional for larger materials)
Yarn for edging
- Crochet hook in a size that fits through the holes and is comfortable for you with your chosen edging yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This Rustic Coffee Filter Wreath is a beautiful home decor item for the fall. It's easy to make and looks great hanging by a mantel… Continue reading: "Rustic Coffee Filter Wreathvideocam"
- Back-to-School Organizer for Desk Supplies
- Easy DIY Decorated Clothespins
- Napkins Reimagined Wreath
- 36 Dollar Store Crafts
- Pine Cone Flower Refrigerator Magnets
- Easy T-Shirt Pillow
- Diy Disinfectant Spray Recipe
- Ribbon Crafts: 14 Things to Make with Ribbon
- DIY Galaxy Night Lamp
- Fall Leaf Stone Paperweights
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Ribbon Lei
- Easy Magic Pillowcase
- Fun Kids Art Ideas With Popsicle Craft Sticks
- How To Make Homemade Body Scrubs
- Large Pumpkin
- Crochet Modern Baroque Design Throw
- Easter Egg Wreath
- Rosea Cardigan
- Avengers Crafts For Kids
- 6 Pocket Tote Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home