The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
5 Minute Tassel Tutorial
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Tassels make fantastic embellishments. Whether you add them to an accessory such as a shawl or scarf, pop them on a key chain or purse or use fine yarn to make earrings. This tutorial teaches you how to make tassels in 5 minutes using yarn and household items (no cutting bits of card to the right size needed!) The step by step photo guide will walk you through the process and in 5 minutes you will be in tassel heaven!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Small amount of yarn
- Objext the same size as the desired tassel length
- yarn needle
- sharp scissors
- small scrap of contrasting yarn or thread
Wrap yarn around your object and trim
thread yarn through one end of loops and tie tight
thread contrasting yarn around bottom of the loop and loosely tie
wrap yarn round all loops close to the top end and secure with a yarn needle
use contrasting yarn to pull loops tight and cute though bottom end
trim end of tassel to tidy up!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you need more storage space but don't have extra room or money to do it, try repurposing an old piece of furniture from your… Continue reading: "Elegant Refurbished Entryway Cabinet"
- Diy Swirl Paint Swirl Bottles
- Napkins Reimagined Wreath
- Faux Fur DIY Pom Pom
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Hand Painted Kitchen Towel
- 36 Dollar Store Crafts
- 11 Popular Presidential Craft Projects
- Ribbon Crafts: 14 Things to Make with Ribbon
- 30+ Mini Handmade Craft Ideas
- Fat Quarter and Duct Tape Tote Bag (No Sew)
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine’s Day Cards Kids Can Make
- Crochet Cathedral Doily
- Valentine's Day Card Is Simply All Heart
- Tips For Using Water Brushes In Watercoloring
- 24 Galentine's Day Crafts
- Leprechaun Appliqué
- Starburst Blanket
- Cards To Support Our Troops – Free Printable
- Valentine Wine Cozy
- Strawberry Seed Baby Sweater
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home