5 Minute Tassel Tutorial
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Tassels make fantastic embellishments. Whether you add them to an accessory such as a shawl or scarf, pop them on a key chain or purse or use fine yarn to make earrings. This tutorial teaches you how to make tassels in 5 minutes using yarn and household items (no cutting bits of card to the right size needed!) The step by step photo guide will walk you through the process and in 5 minutes you will be in tassel heaven!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Small amount of yarn
- Objext the same size as the desired tassel length
- yarn needle
- sharp scissors
- small scrap of contrasting yarn or thread
Wrap yarn around your object and trim
thread yarn through one end of loops and tie tight
thread contrasting yarn around bottom of the loop and loosely tie
wrap yarn round all loops close to the top end and secure with a yarn needle
use contrasting yarn to pull loops tight and cute though bottom end
trim end of tassel to tidy up!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Everyone learns at a young age how to color inside the lines, but it's so much more fun to color outside of them, isn't it? Color the… Continue reading: "Color Outside the Lines Adult Coloring Page"
- Faux Stained-Glass Butterfly Craft
- DIY Watermelon Planter
- Pine Cone Flower Refrigerator Magnets
- 15 Minute Macrame Rainbow
- Ribbon Crafts: 14 Things to Make with Ribbon
- DIY Wreaths from Paper Drinking Straws
- Easy T-Shirt Pillow
- Macrame Wall Hanging for Beginners
- DIY Galaxy Night Lamp
- Scrap Fabric Birds
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chinese Pixie Amigurumi Doll
- Woodland Leaf Fairy Amigurumi Doll
- Pressed Flower Candle Diy
- Dc Superhero Popsicle Stick Puppets
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- One Hour Crochet Bag
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Homemade Photo Coasters
- Gift Card Holder (Free Printables!)
- Lace Back Tee
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home