Easy Seashell Topiary
In two easy steps you can have a decorative piece in your home. Seashells are one of my favorite things to collect, well now I can actually make something out of them.
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam:
- Cone, 15" x 5"
- Assorted seashells, 5-10 cups
- Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Use glue gun to attach framework of large shells over surface of foam cone. Place more shells near base and fewer near tip.
- Continue gluing shells to cone until surface is covered. If desired, glue several smaller shells near tip, over existing larger shells, to give abundant appearance.
®™ Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company ("Dow") or an affiliated company of Dow. For more project ideas, please see styrofoamstyle.com.
Read NextTissue Flower Topiary
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Mar 02, 2017
I love this for nostalgia reasons.... When I was a kid someone made a cone tree with assorted pasta shapes, spirals and shells and spray painted it gold, added a multi colored glass bead garland, and a coffee can base for a Christmas decoration and I bought it for a quarter! This seashell project could be converted to a holiday decoration with a few pin sprigs here and there for whimsy! So pretty as it is, but it reminded me of my similar tree and so imlovemthis even more! Great instructions!
Jun 08, 2013
I will be making this! My daughter lives near the water and this will fit her decor perfectly. Thanks!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use