Colorful Garden Topiary
This bright and colorful garden topiary will brighten up any room. Keep away the winter blues with beautiful silk flowers that you can mix and match based on what you like best.
See this project and more in 27 Topiary Craft Projects.
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam:
- Block, 8" x 4" x 2"
- Cone, 18" x 5"
- Wreath, 10" x 2" x 2"
- Silk flowers: large red gerbera daisies, six; pink/white gerberas, three; pink/red hydrangeas, three
- Moss: bright green; medium green
- Sturdy branch or bark-covered wooden dowel, 11" long
- Metal container, 7" tall
- Serrated knife
- Candle stub or paraffin
- Floral shears or wire cutters
- Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Thick, white craft glue
- Wax serrated knife with candle stub or paraffin. Trim foam block to fit in bottom of container; use glue gun to secure. Cut large end from foam cone and push snugly into top of container; glue to secure. Save top of cone for another project.
- Use glue gun to cover surface of foam wreath with bright green moss.
- Use floral shears to trim all stems to 2" long. Refer to photo to glue and insert stems into wreath.
- Insert branch or dowel into center bottom of wreath; glue to secure. Glue opposite end into center of foam-filled container.
- Use glue gun to cover surface of foam in container with medium green moss.
®™ Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company ("Dow") or an affiliated company of Dow. For more project ideas, please see styrofoamstyle.com.
Read NextTissue Flower Topiary
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.