Tie Dye Design Dress With Embellished Brooch
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Create this Tie Dye Design Dress With Embellished Brooch using a white lace dress. Use tie dye techniques to give it a new life and hide some permanent yellow stains. Once you're done tie dyeing your dress, you can add a coordinating floral brooch. Create the brooch by embellishing an old large promotional button and cover it with beautiful accents. This dress and brooch combo is packed with feminine style. If you've never tie dyed before or want to learn how to tie dye something you already own, this is the perfect project to get you started. You can wear your dress anywhere, no matter the season.
- Old large “freebie” button
- Tulip One-Step Tie-Dye Kit from I Love to Create
- Little B Pull Flowers
- Prima Bead Swarovski Crystals
- iLoveToCreate Liquid Fusion Clear Urethane Adhesive
- Large Faux Pearl
- Mod Podge Mod Melter
- Hand Sewing Needle
- Coats Dual Duty XP Thread
Tie dye the garment as per the kits instructions. To create the brooch, scrunch up Little B Pull Flowers and glue them to the freebie button with the Mod Melter hot glue applicator.
Use the same technique to adhere the buttons and large faux pearl. Accent the piece by applying crystals using the clear urethane adhesive.
Use a needle and thread to attach the crystal beads. Pin the brooch to your garment and get ready to rock this frock all throughout the spring and summer seasons!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Anytime Tie Dye Scarf
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- How to Tie Dye a Shirt with Food Coloring
- How to Tie Dye Instructions: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Set Tie Dye in Fabric
- Bullseye Tie Dye Technique
- Swirl Tie Dye Technique
- Crumple Tie Dye Technique
- How to Remove Tie Dye from Skin
- Salt Resist Tie Dye Technique
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Googly Eyed Deer Ornament
- DIY Lavender Bath Salts
- French Vanilla Coffee Sugar Scrub
- Vanilla & Lavender Soap Recipe Using Melt and Pour
- Natural Sugar Scrub with Fresh Blueberries
- Homemade Orange Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Coconut Rose Petal Soap
- Homemade Apricot Seed Soap with Peach Mango Fragrance
- Homemade All Natural Lemon Soap
- Homemade Eucalyptus Soap Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home