Stunning Shibori Tie Dye Napkins
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Make your own Japanese tie dye shibori napkins using a faux tie dye technique with permanent markers. It's much easier than traditional tie dye techniques and makes unique one-of-a-kind home decor."
Tie dye techniques do not need to be limited to summer camp tees and way too bright ideas. You can easily learn how to tie dye in chic and stylish ways to add subtle color to your home décor ideas. These Stunning Shibori Tie Dye Napkins are easy to make, mess-free, and easily add a beautiful boho touch to your spread. Check out this how to tie dye tutorial to learn how to use permanent markers to make a faux tie-dye look.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Tie Dye Instructions: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Tie Dye a Shirt with Food Coloring
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- How to Set Tie Dye in Fabric
- Bullseye Tie Dye Technique
- Tie Dyed Handkerchiefs For Father Day
- Crumple Tie Dye Technique
- DIY Tie Dye Hoodie
- Swirl Tie Dye Technique
- How to Remove Tie Dye from Skin
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elegant Mask Mate Ear Saver
- Crochet Minion Water Bottle Sling/cozy
- Crochet Pertevniyal Mandala Doily
- Lilly Winter Puppy Sweater
- Cheese Grater Owl
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Tc Sun Hat
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Family Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home