Stunning Shibori Tie Dye Napkins
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Make your own Japanese tie dye shibori napkins using a faux tie dye technique with permanent markers. It's much easier than traditional tie dye techniques and makes unique one-of-a-kind home decor."
Tie dye techniques do not need to be limited to summer camp tees and way too bright ideas. You can easily learn how to tie dye in chic and stylish ways to add subtle color to your home décor ideas. These Stunning Shibori Tie Dye Napkins are easy to make, mess-free, and easily add a beautiful boho touch to your spread. Check out this how to tie dye tutorial to learn how to use permanent markers to make a faux tie-dye look.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer is a great way to do your part to save the earth by crafting with items you may already… Continue reading: "Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer"
- How to Tie Dye a Shirt with Food Coloring
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- Crumple Tie Dye Technique
- Bullseye Tie Dye Technique
- How to Tie Dye Instructions: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Paris Love Tie-Dye Shirt
- How to Set Tie Dye in Fabric
- How to Remove Tie Dye from Skin
- DIY Tie Dye Hoodie
- Heart Tie Dye Technique
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bunny Lovey Blanket
- Easy Crochet Baby’s First Christmas Blanket
- Woodland Deer Hooded Crochet Blanket
- Holiday Sweater Party Favors
- Winter Coloring Pages for Kids and Adults
- Caron Cakes Cluster V-Stitch Blanket
- Caron Cakes Baby Blanket + Booties
- Glitzy & Glittery Ornament Critter
- Origami Slanted Bowl
- Leather and Yarn Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home