Little Girl's Ombre Homemade Tie Dye Shirt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Anyone at any age who loves the color pink will fall in love with this adorable Little Girl's Ombre Homemade Tie Dye Shirt. Learn how to tie dye a shirt that you can give as a gift any time of year. Moms will appreciate the cute embellishments and kids will want to show off their homemade design. This shirt is easy to make and doesn't require a ton of supplies. In fact, even tie dye beginners can enjoy making this wearable design. Follow along with the tie dye instructions and see how easy it is to complete this project. Who knows - you might end up tie dying some of your own adult-sized clothes, too.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- White t-shirt
- Tulip Mini Tie-Dye Kit
- Wide paintbrush
- Heart-shaped buttons
Prepare the dye following the directions on the package.
Spread the shirt out on a surface that won't stain (I used the lawn) and squirt red dye all along the hem of the dry t-shirt.
Use the dry paintbrush to brush the dye upward, spreading it into the white areas.
Moisten the paintbrush and continue to drag the dye upward. If you want to add more color, simply apply more dye to the hem and drag it upward.
Follow the directions on the package to set the dye. Wash and dry the t-shirt.
Cut a heart from pink Oly*Fun. Use matching thread to sew it onto the pocket of the t-shirt.
Sew a heart-shaped button onto the Oly*Fun and three buttons along the hem, opposite of the pocket.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Ladies and gentlemen, this is The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need. This easy beginner granny square crochet pattern is… Continue reading: "The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need"
- How to Tie Dye a Shirt with Food Coloring
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- Crumple Tie Dye Technique
- How to Tie Dye Instructions: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Bullseye Tie Dye Technique
- DIY Tie Dye Hoodie
- Swirl Tie Dye Technique
- How to Set Tie Dye in Fabric
- How to Tie Dye with Kool-Aid
- How to Remove Tie Dye from Skin
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Hook Organizer
- Easy Painted Flag Tee
- Crochet Chain Scarf, Necklace
- Spring Blossom Crochet Scarf
- Simple Flower Egg Cozy
- Most Beautiful Painted Bible Cover
- Every Good and Perfect Gift Is From Above Wall Art
- For This Child We Prayed Nursery Sign
- Delight Yourself in the Lord Wall Art
- Courtney Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home