Easy Tie Dye Owl Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Brush up on some tie dyeing techniques and make a quick and easy craft project. This Easy Tie Dye Owl Bag is so easy to make, so it's perfect for parents to make with kids. Use Tulip Mini Tie-Dye Kit, the Owl by Stencil1, and some Swarovski crystals transform a plain canvas bag into a colorful, eye-catching piece of art. Tie dye ideas can keep kids busy any time of year and always turn out so cool. Encourage your favorite young crafter to pitch in and help with the creation of the bag, and then make sure they wear their design with pride. The subtle pattern and cool look make this project a true revelation. Plus, owls are so trendy right now, so this project is sure to turn heads.
- Owl Stencil (Stencil1)
- Black Paint (Folk Art)
- Swarovski crystals
- Mini Tie-Dye Kit (Tulip)
- Tacky Glue (Aleene's)
- Canvas Bag
Dye the bag with red dye in the lower left and yellow dye in the upper right. Continue until the colors meet and bleed together. Set the dye following the instructions on the package.
When the dye is set and the bag has been rinsed and dried, tape the owl stencil in place. Use a stenciling brush to pounce black paint to create the owl. Remove the stencil and let the paint dry.
Embellish the bag with Swarovski crystals.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer is a great way to do your part to save the earth by crafting with items you may already… Continue reading: "Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer"
- How to Tie Dye Instructions: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Tie Dye a Shirt with Food Coloring
- How to Set Tie Dye in Fabric
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- Tie Dyed Underwear
- Crumple Tie Dye Technique
- 6 Shibori Tie Dye Techniques
- Bullseye Tie Dye Technique
- Swirl Tie Dye Technique
- How to Wash Tie Dye Shirts and Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy reusable Swiffer Mop Pads (wet Or Dry)
- The Eyelet Lace Tee
- Salt Dough Pumpkin Handprint Keepsake
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Little Princess Romper
- High-low Baby Dress
- Baby Girl Puff Shoe Worked Flat
- Hot Crochet Square Blanket
- Free Back To School Printable Activities Place Mat
- Stephanie Sweater
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home