Rustic Mod Podge Napkin Ring
Learn how to use Mod Podge to create a fun napkin ring for your Thanksgiving banquet. This Rustic Mod Podge Napkin Ring is just what you need to add a country touch to the table. Thanksgiving and the subsequent harvest often bring thoughts of farm life. Surprisingly, Mod Podge crafts can create a rustic atmosphere that's pretty close to the real thing. Create a Rustic Mod Podge Napkin Ring to make you and your guests feel one step closer to the country.
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Plaid ® Hot Glue Gun Helpers
- Mod Podge ® Gloss, 8 oz.
- Acrylic Shape
- Hand drill or Acrylic Punch
- Fall themed scrapbook papers
- Felt fall leaves
- Hot glue
- Drill holes on each side of the acrylic shape. You can use any shape. For this design we used a scalloped circle.
- Trace around the shape onto scrapbook paper. Cut out the design.
- Apply a thin coat of Mod Podge to the top of the paper. Position the paper to the backside of the acrylic shape. Press with your fingers to remove any air bubbles and allow to dry. Once dry, top coat with a thin coat of Mod Podge.
- Add ribbon ties through the holes. Hot glue leaves to the top of the acrylic shape. Tie around a napkin.
- Create custom name-cards by personalizing with paper printed with names.