Easy Turkey Napkin Rings
For unique Thanksgiving craft ideas, try these fun little Turkey Napkin Rings that your guests will love as they sit down to feast. Enjoy the ease of thanksgiving crafts from The New Image Group. Add these adorable Thanksgiving crafts to your tablescape this November. Whether you are creating these DIY napkin rings for the big kids table or just want to give the little ones a craft to create and play with, these gobble guys are sure to be a hit. Using just a few pieces of felt and some googly eyes, this craft project idea will only take 5 minutes to make one, allowing you to create them in bulk if need be!
Find the rest of our Thanksgiving craft ideas in our long list of charming ideas, 200+ Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids and Adults. This collection include more Thanksgiving kids crafts, DIY table decor, centerpiece ideas, and more.
- 1 12 x 18 Cocoa EZ Felt Sheet
- 1 12 x 18 Red EZ Felt Sheet
- 1 12 x 18 Yellow EZ Felt Sheet
- 2 3/8" Diameter Google Eyes
- Fabric Glue
- Turkey Napkin Ring Template
- Paper Clips (optional)
- Turkey Pattern
- Using your template pieces, cut out the according pieces on the below colors of EZ Felt:
Brown: Napkin Ring
Red: Feathers and Wattle
Yellow: Turkey Head/Neck
- Fold the Brown Napkin Ring into a circle with 3/4" overlap. Glue into place.
TIP: We use paperclips to keep our crafts in place while drying!
- While the napkin ring is setting, let's create our Turkey's face. Layout desired location for the google eyes and wattle. Glue into place. Let dry.
- Glue the feathers to the back of your napkin ring.
- Glue your turkey's face to the front of your napkin ring.
Read NextPlymouth Rock DIY Table Runner