Cute Thanksgiving Charms
These Thanksgiving charms are perfect for the holiday. You can attach them to wine glass for your guests during the holiday or you can make a necklace out of it. Use your imagination and create something great.These make for some great Thanksgiving crafts to make.
- Thanksgiving designs or a creative imagination
- Shrink Art or PolyShrink ( find polyshrink at www.luckysquirrel.com)
- Heat proof pad if using a heating gun
- Colored pencils or markers
- Heating gun or oven
- Jump rings
- Needle nose pliers
- Narrow ribbon
- Hole puncher
Using the sandpaper, rough up the sheet of plastic before you draw your design.
Draw your design at least half the size bigger than you want it to be. Most plastics will shrink down about 45%.
Cut around your design. Be sure to leave enough room to punch holes at the top. Punch several holes at the top. Remember the hole will shrink too!
If using the oven follow the directions from the manufacturer. I used a heat gun and a Teflon pad. Hold the gun over the plastic until it uncurls from the heat. You may need to flatten it a bit. Becareful it’s hot.
Add a jump ring to the hole then ribbon.
- Tie your charm to your glass. Hang it from a necklace or use it to make anything else you can think of!