Thankful For You Card Set
Courtesy of Arnold Grummer's
Send this card from Arnold Grummer's Paper Making Kits and Supplies to let someone know that when you count your blessings, you count them!
- Arnold Grummer's Gold Dust
- Arnold Grummer's Large Template: 4-Petal Fold Envelope
- Arnold Grummer's Papermill PRO Envelope & Stationery Kit
- Waste paper: off white photo copy or ther paper
- White tissue paper
- Gold metallic thread cut into 2 inch lengths
- Rubber stamps: thank you themes
- Ink pads: brown and amber
- Slide the 4 Petal Fold Envelope Template into any 8 1/2" x 11" paper kit (AG's Papermill PRO or Large Dip Handmold).
- Recycle 1 1/2 sheets off white photo copy or other waste paper with a 2" x 2" piece of white tissue paper in blender. Add gold dust and twelve 2" lengths of gold metallic thread to pulp before forming sheet.
- Use the same paper recipe to make an 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of handmade paper without a template.
- Follow kit instructions to form, press and dry paper.
- When sheets are dry, trim or tear the full size sheet into two strips of 4 1/4" x 11". Use 'Easy Fold Guide' (comes in the template package) to make square, crsip folds in the envelope.
- Lightly brush all edges of one paper strip and the envelope with the brown stamp pad.
- Make a 3 way fold in one of the paper strips the same way you'd fold a sheet to fit in a business envelope.
- Use brown and amber ink pads to stamp 'Thank You' theme messages and designs on the envelope and folded strip card.
- Write personal note inside card. Fold, tie card with fiber, send to someone special.
- Note: To make two card and envelope sets, make a second envelope to use with the other strip.