"Thank You For Being So Thoughtful" Card
Petals and threads become a thoughtful expression of appreciation with this green crafting project idea from Arnold Grummer's Paper Making Kits and Supplies.
- Arnold Grummer's Papermill Complete Kit
- Junk mail envelope to recycle
- Deep yellow DMC or similar floss
- Dried carnation petals: orangey red
- Cardstock: neutral color
- Lightweight gold paper
- Rubber stamp: any suitable thank you sentiment
- Ink pad: any harvest color
- Small charm
- Scissors or trimmer
- This sheet was made from a junk mail envelope, a strand of DMC floss, a pinch of gold dust and a few dried petals from an orange carnation.
- Use any Arnold Grummer paper making kit to make paper.
- Trim or tear a sheet of handmade paper to 4" x 5 1/2".
- Mount on cardstock folded to 4 1/2" x 6 1/4" (A6 size).
- Trim gold paper to 2" x 3 3/4".
- Stamp and trim message to 1 3/4" x 2 3/4". Layer message and gold paper onto card.
- Embellish with small dragonfly charm.
Read NextThank You Card