13 Tools and Tips for Sewing With Leather for the First Time
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Venturing outside of cotton can seem daunting for a beginner sewist or casual quilter, so I decided to share my 13 favorite tools and tips for sewing with leather on your sewing machine for the first time. It turns out that as long as you have the right tools, know a few tricks, and yes, develop some patience, you will be able to successfully make projects with leather. Here are my tips and tools for buying leather and sewing with leather on your sewing machine."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket pattern is a soft, fun, gender neutral blanket that's perfect for adding character to a baby's… Continue reading: "C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket"
- How to Photo Transfer with Adhesive Sheets
- How to Seal Glitter
- Mod Podge Basics + 28 Mod Podge Crafts
- Does Mod Podge Dry Clear? + What To Do if It Doesn't
- How to Remove Hot Glue from Any Surface
- Iron-On Vinyl Tutorial
- Mod Podge vs. Decoupage: What's The Difference?
- How to Choose the Best Craft Glue
- How to Remove Mod Podge
- 14 Craft Ideas to Combat Anxiety
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Thrifty And Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Homemade Holiday Gift Envelopes
- Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees
- Juneau Blues Beanie
- Christmas Wreath Ornament
- Santa Cork Gnome
- Woodland Wolf Hat
- Gnome Santa Gift Ornament
- Polka Dot Stocking
- Polka Dot Stocking
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home