Butterfly Dream Bracelet
This pretty jewelry craft from Rings & Things features delicate Swarovski crystal butterflies and hollow silver beads punched with dreamy shapes. The design is lovely, yet quick and easy.
- 3 24-731-752 15mm round pierced beads with collar, sterling silver
- 4 21-890-126 10mm faceted round gemstone beads, ruby zoisite
- 3 05-754-06-13 6mm Swarovski® crystal butterfly beads, fuschia
- 2' 64-592 26-gauge wire, sterling silver
- 1 39-550-H Diamond-shaped toggle clasp, sterling silver
- 2 37-290-657 5.7mm jump rings, Argentium® sterling silver
- chain-nose pliers
- round-nose pliers
- Cut wire into pieces approximately 3" in length.
- Add the beads and crystals as pictured.
- Make wrapped loops at each end, attaching sections to each other as you wrap. See this tutorial for help on creating wrapped ends.
- Use jump rings to attach the toggle clasp to each end.