Butterfly Dream Bracelet
This pretty jewelry craft from Rings & Things features delicate Swarovski crystal butterflies and hollow silver beads punched with dreamy shapes. The design is lovely, yet quick and easy.
- 3 24-731-752 15mm round pierced beads with collar, sterling silver
- 4 21-890-126 10mm faceted round gemstone beads, ruby zoisite
- 3 05-754-06-13 6mm Swarovski® crystal butterfly beads, fuschia
- 2' 64-592 26-gauge wire, sterling silver
- 1 39-550-H Diamond-shaped toggle clasp, sterling silver
- 2 37-290-657 5.7mm jump rings, Argentium® sterling silver
- chain-nose pliers
- round-nose pliers
- Cut wire into pieces approximately 3" in length.
- Add the beads and crystals as pictured.
- Make wrapped loops at each end, attaching sections to each other as you wrap. See this tutorial for help on creating wrapped ends.
- Use jump rings to attach the toggle clasp to each end.
Read NextSea Glass DIY Room Decor
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Sep 30, 2010
Beautiful and interesting design, the instructions were easy to read and follow..I really liked this project.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use