11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Need a little help to keep all your pens, markers and pencils organized? This Easy DIY Pencil Holder is a great project to make with recycled toilet paper tubes."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Type of Paper UsedCardboard
Once you've made your pencil case, you'll need something to put in it! Make these Colored Glitter Pencils!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY Organizer Tray From Ferrero Rocher Box
- Space-Saving DIY Shoe Rack
- Thrift Store Memo Board
- Button Sewing Room Tidy
- Dollar Store Spice Rack
- Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer
- Dollar Store Desk Organizers Easy Craft Project
- Mason Jar Spice Organizers
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Turn Old Books into a Knife Block
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Make An Inspirational Quote Plaque Using Clay
- How To Make A Paper Pencil Box Easy?
- Diy Dice Bag
- Reliable Corporation
- Hoffman Fabrics
- Knitter's Pride
- How To Crochet A Little Witchy Tea Light
- How To Make Clear Vinyl Zipper Bags
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home