Mini Drawer Storage System
Give unfinished wood boxes a new look using this Mini Drawer Storage System from Kaisercraft as inspiration. This is also a great way to use up colorful paper scraps that you have laying around. Use this drawer system to store odds and ends or craft supplies!
- SB2139 Mini Drawers
- Hummingbird Collection
- 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet
- F656 Mini Paper Blooms White
- F631 Paper Blooms Sea Breeze
- F638 Paper Blooms Cranberry
- Rhinestone Flourish
- PL501 Pearl Strip White
- KC043 Kaisercolour Sea Breeze
- T301 Glue Stick
- T303 Foam Tape
- Glossy Accents
- Paint the shelves and the insides of the drawers with Kaisercolour Sea Breeze.
- Assemble the drawers using Glossy Accents and cover with various patterned papers from the collection. Trim off the excess and ink if desired.
- Cover the outside of the unit with a paper of your choice. Sand edges and ink if desired.
- Embellish the top and sides of the unit with Collectables, Blooms, Mini Blooms, Stickers and the Flourish.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Storage & Organization"
Storage & Organization
Find ideas and tips for organizing your craft supplies and craft room organization. Search for craft projects that help you organize your home like craft boxes, bins, and other organizing crafts.