11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Gold-Dipped DIY Organizer
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "This handy holder is made by upcycling an old broom handle and scrap of wood. Very quick easy craft."
Making a DIY organizer or craft room organization idea has never looked more glamouorus than these adorable DIY crafts made from recycled materials. It is hard to believe that the Gold-Dipped DIY Organizer is made from old brooms, considering how charming and chic it looks sitting on your craft table. Perfect for displaying as well as organizing washi tape, this homemade organizer is the craft room project you have been looking for. If gold-dipped is not a look you love, you could easily use a bright neon paint for dipping, giving the project a color-blocked look.
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
- Old Broom handle or curtain pole approx 120cm in length
- Scrap wood piece approx 30cm x 10cm x2cm
- 5 wood screws
- Wood stain / spray paint
Find even more chic and trendy craft project ideas to adore in our collection of crafty DIY ideas that we think you should make ASAP. The ideas in 53 DIY Crafts Everyone Should Try are all pretty, easy, fabulous, and unique.
Cut your broom handle into 5 pieces 3X25cm 2X20cm
Screw wood screws into wooden base 3 at back 2 at front.
Screw in the 5 pole pieces so stand upright on the base.
To make your holder more attractive stain the wood and spray paint the tips of the poles.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you're looking for a cute knitted accessory to stave off the chill in your office, retirement, church, etc., this shoulder shawl… Continue reading: "Soft Shoulder Shawl Knitting Pattern"
- Weekly Cleaning Checklist
- Cute Storage Plastic Container Craft
- Recycled Milk Carton Stationery Organizer
- Wrapping Paper DIY Storage
- Paper Box Desk Organizer
- Fabric Wrapped Clothes Hangers - The Scrappy Way!
- Mini Drawer Storage System
- Dollar Store Spice Rack
- 15 Minute Recycled Desk Organizer
- Framed Earring Organizer
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Masks Chain
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- Sandy Crossbody Tote
- The Joy Wrap
- Yarn That Doesn't Itch
- Diy reusable Swiffer Mop Pads (wet Or Dry)
- The Eyelet Lace Tee
- Salt Dough Pumpkin Handprint Keepsake
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Little Princess Romper
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home