Craft Room in a Jar
Create your own Craft Room in a Jar and discover why Mason jar crafts are so popular. This is a quick and easy project that you can make for yourself or give to your craftiest friend. This is a great gift idea and will surely make an impression on someone you love. Be sure to fill your creation with your favorite craft supplies such as paper clips, glue dots and buttons. Best of all, this genius craft is perfect for frugal DIY lovers. Mason jar craft ideas allow you to save up old glass jars you might otherwise discard and reuse them for something amazing. Even if you don't have room for a real craft room, you can build your own in a tiny jar.
Find this project, and many more, in our free eBook, 20 Crafts with Mason Jars: Wedding Ideas, Centerpieces, Decor, and More. You'll love the great Mason jar craft ideas and won't believe how many great ideas there are for free DIY projects. If you love eco-friendly projects, then you'll go crazy for this collection of quick and easy crafts.
- Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue™
- Pink paper
- White sticky labels with green trim
- Scalloped scissors
- 3 Matching jars
- Black ink pen
- Make sure jars are clean and labels removed.
- Cut pink scrapbook paper with scalloped scissors into a size that will fit the front of your jars.
- With pen, write desired wording onto labels.
- Peel off labels and adhere them to pink paper so scalloped edges show.
- Use Aleene’s® Tacky Glue® to adhere entire labels to jars.
Mason jars are an awesome tool for helping you stay organized. Discover fun and easy storage craft ideas with this collection of 8 Mason Jar Ideas to Keep You Organized and find out how easy it is to clean up your desk. Collect your loose hair accessories, art supplies and coins and store them in one of these decorate jars.
Read NextDollar Store Spice Rack