Chicken Wire Earring Holder
Sick and tired of digging through a cluttered jewelry box to find a matching pair of earrings? This Chicken Wire Earring Holder will solve your problems while creating a fun piece of wall decor at the same time. Using Krylon spray paint to spruce up an old frame and some chicken wire, you can create this earring holder for next to nothing. Hang this jewelry organizer on the back of the door, in your closet, or even in the bathroom for easy access.
- 1 Can of Krylon® ColorMaster™ Enamel Paint in Peekaboo Blue
- 1 Can of Krylon® Make It Last!® Clear Sealer
- 1 Roll of chicken wire (depends on size of frame)
- 1 Wire Cutter/Snips
- 1 Old picture frame with glass removed
- 1 Staple gun with staples
- 1 Tape measurer
- Measure size of picture frame.
- Use wire cutters to cut chicken wire to size of picture frame.
- Spray chicken wire and picture frame in desired colors of Krylon spray paint. Let dry completely. Repeat.
- Hand paint elements onto the frame with other colors (or use a stencil with other Krylon® spray paints)
- Attach chicken wire to back of picture frame using staple gun.
- Mount to wall using nail and hammer. Hang your earrings and enjoy!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Storage & Organization"
Storage & Organization
Find ideas and tips for organizing your craft supplies and craft room organization. Search for craft projects that help you organize your home like craft boxes, bins, and other organizing crafts.
There are no records